Joist Homeowner Financing equips contractors with the ability to offer clients financing options to fund their projects. Thousands of businesses are already using Homeowner Financing to help their clients and win more jobs!
Homeowner Financing is incredibly easy to incorporate into your business:
- FREE to use
- Completely optional — turn it ON or OFF any time you’d like
- Works seamlessly with your current Payments process
Here’s How it Works
Here are a few helpful points:
- When viewing your estimate, clients can click ‘View Financing Options’ to check their personalized rates in minutes.
- If pre-approved, they can continue to one of our partner sites to complete the loan application process. Funds usually take a few business days to get to your client’s bank account.
- You will collect payment from your clients as you normally would (credit, check, cash, etc). The client pays you directly, and pays the lending company back through monthly installments.
- The loan is completely managed between the client and the lending partner, meaning you’re not on the hook if there happen to be any issues with loan repayment.
Offering Homeowner Financing is Completely Optional
Offering Homeowner Financing through your Estimates and Invoices is completely optional! You’re in full control over which clients you present the financing offers to:
- Turn the Financing switch ON or OFF on any given Estimate
- Control the default ON / OFF setting in the Homeowner Financing section of the app
Helpful Information for Your Clients
- Checking your personal loan rates has no impact to your credit score
- Personal loan APRs are available as low as 6.16%
- Personal loan sizes range from $1,000 — $100,000
- The loans are personal unsecured loans, meaning your clients wouldn’t have to give up any home equity
- Lending Partners include LendingClub, SoFi and LendingPoint
- Share this brochure with your interested clients any time: https://www.joist.com/financing/getfunded
Get Started Today
To start offering Homeowner Financing through Joist, simply open the Joist App, turn the Homeowner Financing switch ON in your next Estimate and be sure to let your clients know about their financing options!